Agile Training Services – were our bread and butter
Our training services cover both Scrum Certified and non-certified courses. Certification is provided through the Scrum Alliancesm. We provide public and private classes through Agile Crossing and through several of our partners. Our classes are highly interactive and we reinforce Agile concepts through enjoyable team-based exercises. Our courses use Accelerated Learning Techniques to help integrate and retain more understanding than the traditional lecture style classroom experience. Here is a note from one satisfied customer, the Software Manager for International Gaming Technology, Melbourne, Australia:
I’d just like to thank everyone involved in the organising of the [Agile Software Development] and Test Driven Development Training. The feedback from the team was fantastic, the training content and structure was great. The general consensus from the group was that it was some of the best training they had done… Roger, thank you very much for your time and effort, it was not only extremely informative but the guys had fun as well. More testimonials…
We offered the following public classes and got to do them in several countries:
- Certified ScrumMaster (2 days)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (2 days)
- Introduction to Test Driven Development and Automated Acceptance Testing (1 day)
We did many tailored classes for our corporate clients.
Agile Technical Mentoring Services
Agile Crossing offered team and individual mentoring on the following XP (Extreme Programming) Practices that can supercharge your Agile team capabilities:
- Automated Acceptance Testing with FitNesse and other tools
- Test Driven Development including workshops in Java and .Net
- Continuous Integration tutorials and setup assistance
- Pair Programming introduction and help convincing the boss that it is worth doing
- Co-location: designing a team room, information radiators and how to work as a team in close quarters
- Agile Design
Implementation of these practices will take your team from 0 to 60 in a very short time. If you are looking to get more done in the same amount of time, we can help you implement these practices. And the good news is that none of them is especially hard to learn. We can even provide advance training in TDD and Agile Design to make things even better.
Lean Practices for IT
We developed and delivered courses in Lean Practices including KanBan before they were popular. Learned a lot, too.